The Overlook Estates General Info.
- Home size; minimum 2200 square feet with maximum height of 35’
- All garages must be side entry with wood doors encouraged
- Set backs will be 25’ from the front and rear and 5’ from the sides
- All exterior walls visible from the street shall be minimum 75% masonry
- Concrete or paved driveways; exceptions on some lots
- Detached structures must simulate construction of residence
- Propane tanks, boats, RV’s, etc. must be placed on lot or in garage so as to not be visible from street or other lots
- Impervious cover will be 20% or less, around
6500 sq. ft/lot-variances may be granted
- Landscaping plans to be approved by the ACC Committee prior to installation.
- Individual engineering septic system required
with Travis County inspection and approval.
- City of Austin Water District 14 and PEC electric
- AT&T and Time Warner phone and cable services available
- Low tax rate of 2.0% and HOA dues of $600/year.